Monday, August 8, 2011

Second opinion from an Alternative Medicine specialist

Remember that it is also possible to get a second opinion from a doctor who practices alternative medicine, for example, homoeopathy or ayurveda. Such an opinion will provide a completely different perspective of looking at a problem, and you may prefer this alternative.

1 comment:

  1. Hi !

    Looking for alternative medicine ? we have the biggest platform online-

    Check out our online services now !