Thursday, March 10, 2011
In this context, a useful aide memoir includes the following details:
* Site: Location (e.g., pain is in the chest and then spreads to the left arm).
* Quantity: Bringing up a cupful of sputum when coughing.
* Quality: It feels like an elephant is sitting on my chest!
* Setting: I usually develop such aches after fighting with my wife.
* Aggravating factors: Stomachache becomes worse after eating.
* Alleviating factors: Breathlessness becomes better after resting.
* Associated Symptoms: Other related complaints.